Forgotten Hero

17.17.00

You changed my blood into a liquid that's only flowing
You changed my tears into rain that just fell
Don't you see my struggle?
I'm exhausted for you

You changed my spirit into a stupid behavior
You changed my story and make it a piece of maudlin story
Do you want to make me angry?
I need you

You changed my long waiting just like smudged ink
You changed my name to be a useless post
Do you want to disrespect me?
I've done the things that are not easy

            Look at me!
Please, remember my day that make you feel good today
I'm not a useless dust
My sweat is your life now

I'm not a hero who just written in your book
Arise from this “stupidity”!
This stick is your responsibility
Remember that!!!

*****

Memperingati “Hari Sumpah Pemuda” dan “Hari Blogger Nasional”

You Might Also Like

0 komentar